Friday, July 13, 2007

Out with the old.....In with the new

I used Krisztina's B & W action on this one...




Don't you just love getting new running shoes? They add a little extra bounce to my step when I go for a walk - which I try to do regularly! There are so many cool shoes on the market, it's hard to choose a favorite, but I love the aqua blue and silver on these and they are really comfortable on my feet. So, no more excuses for not walking!!! My old shoes will retire to be used for lawn mowing and gardening.



6 comments:

Tera Fraley said...

ooh, nice shoes!! I need to get some new ones also- although I rarely wear mine!!

Jan said...

Yes... love the colors on the new ones. Almost inspires me to exercise. Almost. LOL!! Actually, that has been on my mind lately. I really need to get moving... Love the crops and colors on these shots. Well done!

amazing grace said...

you know NEW shoes make you run faster don't you??? :) Very fun shots! like the bw.

leah

~~Debb~~ said...

Besides the old cotton sneakers with the rubber toes [what are they called anyway?] I hate runners! I have a love-hate relationship with shoes actually. I hate them because I'd rather be in my bare feet all the time. Shoes are so HOT. But on the other side, I LOVE shoes because there are so many funky, cool styles out there. But runners? Meh. That would require running - UGH!!!

Amy said...

LOVE the colors! Silver is my favorite:) Hopefully it does keep you inspired to exercise. I feel like Debb, I'd much rather be in my bare feet! My feet can't wait to get out of tennis shoes ~ but I do think there are some cool lookin' ones out there ~ your new ones being among them:)

Dar Kaso said...

Cool shoes and cool shots of them. Nice dof on that first and the conversion looks great too.