Friday, June 22, 2007

Colorful Ribbon

I can't resist buying a few rolls of ribbon whenever I visit the craft store. I love all the coordinating colors and patterns that are available. I use it for scrapping and gift wrapping. Don't you just love giving (and getting) a package wrapped with a beautiful ribbon?


My dad made this little shelf a few years ago for ds to display all his beanie babies. He doesn't use it anymore, so I hung it in my craftroom to store some of my ribbon rolls. The walls are a pale green color, so my photo has a green cast. Any tips to correct that?


3 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm a ribbon hound too! LOL! I have mine handing on the 2 tier slacks hangers but am looking for a better solution. I like the second shot of the yellows, looks like an advertisment shot!

Melissa said...

Forgot to mention that somehow I've been missing your blog and I posted comments on the last 2 posts.

Tera Fraley said...

LOVE all your ribbon!! I also really like how you have it displayed!!