Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Graduation Mini Book












The theme this week is "scrapbooking". I used to do a lot more scrapbooking when the boys were little and I had more free time. I made this mini scrapbook to put on the table with other photographs at DS graduation party. As you can see, he doesn't like to smile much! :)
I got the idea HERE at two peas. It was quick, easy and fun to make using papers and embellishments I had in my stash. Please excuse the glare on some of the photos!

P.S. Sorry, these are out of order, but you get the idea! I've never posted this many pics before.




8 comments:

Tera Fraley said...

Very cute mini album!! I love the pp you used!! TFS

Tera

Tori said...

Love this idea! Cute album!

Mom2Drew said...

Wow...this is wonderful. Now, you just have to post the instructions so I can give it a try. I really, really, really like this idea and how you executed it.

Jan said...

This is SO cute!! I just love it...Definitely something I might have to try!

And, thanks so much for all the great comments on my blog... truly appreciated!

Jan said...

Oh, and thanks for the link to the insructions. I just checked them out and I think I like yours better. ;) WTG!

Unknown said...

super cute

~JustJulie~ said...

What a great mini album. I might have to steal this idea for my Mom, only make it an album of pictures of my girls for her to carry around. This is great for display. I love that you're going to put it out on the table at the party.

Melissa said...

Very nice brag book! Love the paper choices