Sunday, March 25, 2007

Movie Night


We bought this new lcd tv a few weeks ago, and hadn't watched a movie on it yet. DH is out of town this weekend and ds was out with friends, so last night I decided to rent "The Holiday" to watch on the new tv. Took me about 15 minutes just to figure out how to start the dvd! This is such a cute movie, I did see it at the theater when it came out, but wanted to see it again. I think it has become one of my "favorite" movies. I love the interaction of Iris and Arthur in the show.


Not a great photo, it's hard to make this boring box into an interesting photo!

3 comments:

Sue said...

So do you love your lcd! We have one too. I like that we don't have a huge tv taking up space anymore :)

Jan said...

So jealous... We have been talking about a new tv, but the money-ouch! And, nice to hear about that movie. I had wondered if it was any good. Now it's on my list! :)

Jenn said...

I'll have to check out that movie...love watching movies but haven't watched that one yet! This shot looks fun, makes me want to hae a "movie night"