Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Another Bridal Shower

Our nephew is getting married in June, so the aunts got together to host a bridal shower. We had the traditional cake and gift opening, then my S-I-L gave us all country line dancing lessons. Even though I'm not much of a country music fan, I had a great time learning the steps and everyone seemed to be laughing and having fun. Now - we just have to remember the steps until the wedding reception dance! We decorated the table with fresh sunflowers and other "cowgirl" items.

6 comments:

Trisha said...

That decor is too cute! I'm not much of a cowgirl, but if I was this would be perfect! I've never seen a cowgirl bridal shower, but it's a very cute idea! And the line dancing lessons are a cute/fun idea too!

Heather said...

Neat idea! The tables look so cool:)Sounds like you guys had a greaat time, and I can't wait to see pics of you all trying to remember the steps;) You are gonna show us right:)

Dar Kaso said...

How fun, what a great shower idea! Great shots too!

Debra said...

i think that is a great idea, plus trying the line dancing.. usually there are boring games that no one every gets into.. mine was a pampered chef party.. that was awesome!!! great shots too....

~JustJulie~ said...

Cute centerpiece. Good luck on remembering those steps. How long till the wedding??? :)

Kathy said...

Love these decorations and I am not a country girl kind of gal. Someone sure has an eye for decorating. I do have that same marshmallow candle.
What a fun shower and the reception will be way cool with you all doing your dance.