Thursday, April 19, 2007

Bored . . .ho-hum



My emotion for today is . . . bored . . . The assignment for my photography class was to photograph people without using flash. I took our neighbors grandson to the park and we had fun on the playground equipment. He has quite the personality! We went for a little walk because I wanted some photos of him without any other kids or playground equipment in the background. Well, that's just not much fun and it didn't take long for him to get bored with the picture taking business! In the next class we get the "flash talk" and I'm looking forward to more practice photographing people.






6 comments:

Dar Kaso said...

Yep, he looks bored but cute with that gorgeous red hair and freckles.

Dana said...

Hey Robin...that really is bored. I started a class, too...the flash talk...hmmm, sounds serious! My only cc is it seems a little dark on my end.

Sue said...

wow - you totally nailed the look. Great job on the picture :)

Trisha said...

LoL yeah it doesn't take long for them to get bored! At least he got to have some fun at the park though!

Jan said...

Love his sweet hair and freckles. Yep--he looks bored! His face is just a bit dark--that's hard with back light. good luck with the class--sounds like fun~~

Sara said...

Cute kid!
I agree about the lighting- you would either blowout his head and get more light on his face, or have detail and have a dark face. Yesterday Amy c (http://www.amycoffeyphotography.com/blog/blog.html) posted on her blog some pics in sunlight that are inspiring!
I think you did great in a difficult lighting situation.