Thursday, April 5, 2007

Looking for Slime

We have a wetland area near our office so I decided to take an afternoon walk and look for something slimey. No slime to be found, but I could hear the frogs and I saw a snake as I was walking in the tall grass. He startled me and I wasn't quick enough to get his picture before he slithered away! There is a hiker/biker trail that runs along the top of the hill and we use it alot when the weather is nice. NOT today - it's cloudy and about 25 degrees outside this morning - too cold for me. :( What happened to our nice spring weather???

5 comments:

Cindi Koceich said...

I love how you framed the shot with the tree at the top in the first picture! Cool reflection in the second shot!

A snake...I would have run for dear life!!

Michelle said...

well they're not slimy but i love your captures! have to agree with the framing of the first one-very nice composition.

Lorrie said...

great shots. I love the comp of the first one, but i love the reflection in the second one!

Jan said...

Hi Robin! Sorry it's been a while... Your recent pics are great! Love both of today's--the reflection in the second one is just perfect! Fun blue "slime"..., really nice macro, but I think I love the tabasco sauce pic the best! The colors are really poppin'!

Kathy said...

You are capturing slimey very well. Nice blog.
And I am glad that that snake slithered away real quickly...yikes!