Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Something Old




I told my husband the theme for this week is "something old" and he said I could take a picture of him - LOL ! Anyway, here is an old 1958 (the year I was born *YIKES*) calendar we have hanging in our family room. It was published by the Travelers Insurance Co. and has a vintage Currier & Ives print for each month. The print from March is titled "American Whaler" and the April print is "The Riverside". Our family room is decorated in a cabin/fishing theme, so this months print is fitting.


8 comments:

Dar Kaso said...

What a fabulous old calendar! Great take on the theme this week, the photos are great!

Jan said...

Oooohhh. I love old calendars. My mom has some of my grandma's with her notes on them. Very cool! Anyway, I love your shots of it. Nice angles!

Sue said...

Wow - that is really cool! That is a really great addition to a room and what a wonderful collectible. Other than me - I think I'm the only thing I have from my birthday... lol

Trisha said...

Very cool! Like the angle of the first one

Amy said...

That's really great that you still have that calendar! I love the shot of the month. Great job!

Anna said...

I like the composition of these...great take on the theme!

Lorrie said...

wonderful shot of the calendar. I love the colors and the angles..

Joanne Fowler said...

Wow! That is so cool! Nice shots too!